[e-shram Card Registration] eshram.gov.in Portal 2022, E Shram Card Benefits, Download PDF Online & Check Payment Status.
People who are financially weak in the country, who need help. The government helps them in many ways. The government helps these people in many ways. By running many schemes, things like free-cheap ration and financial help are done by the government. At the same time, the portal has also started to take many schemes to the people. One such portal is e-shram card.
A large population in India consists of workers engaged in the unorganized sector. These people have to face many difficulties in their daily life. The most common problem is seasonal employment. Besides this, these people also do not have any idea to secure their future.
Due to this, many financial challenges come before these people in old age. In view of these problems of the workers associated with the unorganized sector, the Government of India has started the E-Shram Card. There are several benefits of the Shramik Card.
E Shram Card Registration Portal, Benefits, Online Apply
|Scheme Name||Shramik Card|
|Started In||August 2021|
|Total Card Issued||27,13,22,087|
|Partial Handicap Help||₹1 Lakh|
|E-Shram Card Helpdesk Number||14434|
|Accidental Death Insurance||₹2 Lakh|
|Budget Reserved for Scheme||₹404 Crore|
|Age Limit||16-59 Years|
|Scheme Launched By||Ministry of Labour & Employment, India|
|e-Shram Card Online Portal||eshram.gov.in|
Using this scheme the Government of India want to collect data on the workers in the unorganized sector. With help of collected data, the central government will execute other beneficial schemes for the workers
The Ministry of Labour & Employment is already running various schemes for the welfare of eligible citizens. If a person is already taking benefits from the schemes initiated by the Ministry of Labour can not apply for Shramik Card.
This is clearly mentioned by the Central Government that the scheme is only for the unorganized labour sector if someone working in the organized sector is not eligible for the scheme.
eshram.gov.in – Benefits of E-Shram Card
- Death Insurance of ₹2 lakh will be provided and in case of particle handicap financial aid of ₹1 lakh will be given.
- Not only financial aid, free bicycles for children, working tools, sewing machines, etc. will also be provided under the scheme.
- Every month ₹ between 500-1000 will be sent to the Shramik Cardholder.
- The government is also planning to interlink the E-Shram Card with the ration card so that the cardholders can get the benefits from other schemes initiated by the state and central government.
Documents Required for E-Shram Card- Eligibility Criteria
- Aadhar Card
- Mobile Number linked with your Aadhar Card.
- Bank Account Details.
- The age of the sharmik (majdoor) is not less than 16 years and not more than 59 years.
Steps to e-Shram Card Online Apply @eshram.gov.in
- Got to the official web portal @eshram.gov.in
- Then click “Register on e-Shram” and you will be redirected to the “Self Registration” page.
- Enter your contact number linked with your Aadhar Card.
- Enter the captcha code and select the details mentioned.
- After that click on the “Send OTP” button and an OTP will be received to your registered mobile number.
- Verify the OTP and accept the information appearing on the screen.
- Again you have to enter required details such as house address, educational qualifications, etc.
- Enter the skill name and nature of business. Select what type of work you do.
- Enter Bank details such as account holder name, account number, etc.
- Verify the details you just entered.
- Again An OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number, verify the OTP.
- Once you enter the One Time Password your Shram Card will appear on the screen and you can download the same.